Thursday, September 2, 2010

A BIG thanks

This is the time of year I like to remind those who make it possible for me to race my bike and allow me to go to some amazing events across the country.  Without the support of my sponsors none of this would be possible. 

First and foremost I would like to thank my Title Sponsor,  ProAir/HFA.  ProAir/HFA has been the driving force behind my racing the past two seasons.  ProAir/HFA has allowed me to choose the equipment that I feel gives me the best chance at reaching my full potential as an athlete.  I cannot say thank you enough for everything ProAir/HFA has given me.  I'm honored to be their billboard on the trails. 

Second, I would like to thank BMC bikes.  Although I am not a factory rider for BMC, I have been riding the BMC FS01 the past two seasons and have been extremely happy.  I wouldn't want to ride another brand.

Another important sponsor has been Spiz.  I have been using Spiz for nearly 5 seasons and the nutritional ingredients provides more than enough energy to keep me racing at full strength the entire time.  It doesn't matter if I am racing a 24-hour event or a 2-hour xc race, my energy stays at optimal levels.  The product is easy to consume and doesn't have any sugary/sweet taste.  Give it a try, I'm sure you will like it to.  Besides, Randy (the owner) is a very cool dude.

Next I have to thank all the bike shops who have provided unparalleled support.  It's not easy to find a shop that you truly enjoy taking your bike to for a tune-up or just simply advice.  All of these shops have given me some advice, wrenched on my bikes, and provided support when traveling to events across the country. 

Here is the list of shops I would like to thank:

Pine Mountain Sports
Sunnyside Sports
Roll:
PureEnergy Cycling

Finally I would like to thank my coach, Ben Ollett (Ollett Coaching) for all the work he has done to improve my overall cycling fitness.  I started working with Ben this May and because of his knowledge, he was able to determine what my limiters were and schedule workouts that targeted those areas.  I honestly can say I have noticed a difference in my racing ability this season, and how fast I can recover from a hard workout or race as well.

Here's to looking forward to another successful season together in 2011!!!

No comments: